Thursday, July 15, 2010

Outdoor Yoga, Watercolors & Wine, Thai Partner Yoga...OH my!





Yoga can be up confronting, it can even make you feel uncomfortable at the beginning but then something magical happens. You decide to really listen to your body, to slow down the thoughts that seem to take over your mind, you start to feel the your breathe and how it can actually move you and transform....REALLY!?



Yes REALLY!



What are you waiting for? We've been having a great time this summer! YES the heat is on INSIDE and OUTSIDE but these are the best times to practice a little patience! Summertime seems to be one of the busiest times of the year so why not SLOW DOWN!



Yoga can teach you to honor yourself, to be "Selfish" (to think of self so you can give of yourself more or less). What are you doing that keeps you from being who you want to be? One of the biggest life lessons I have learned from yoga is the act of slowing down and to truly be still (no comments from those of you who know me and my ADD very well!) Some days it's just about sitting in the meditation room quieting the mind, other days it's pushing my body to make the reconnection between mind and body....but it's all yoga...!



We have a great time here....I am so blessed to have such great people that come thru these doors...they truly make the "house" a "home"! Such a cliche' I know but if you haven't experienced it then come here and you really will see and feel what we mean!



I am so thankful for those of you who make the drive, who come in the heat, who scramble to leave work to make a class, to everyone who at least tries our hot yoga, YOU are why we are here! We have lots of opportunities for you to come...not sure about yoga...how about come meet our gang at another event....arts, Thai, Tie-Dye, movie night....maybe a RV ASANA trip? We have lots of chances for you to just come visit hang with us and see what makes yoga different from anything you have ever done!



Again, Thank You for coming. My husband always laughs at me and says that I opened Hot Yoga House so I can invite people in, to love on people, and to laugh more and I'm glad he is right! (he's an accountant so that says a lot!)



Trying to post pictures of all our recent events! Not computer saavy so be patient!



See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment