Saturday, January 31, 2009

Workshop....Wine....Way Fun!

We had a great time on Friday night for our Foundations Workshop....didn't we??

SO who says yoga can't be fun!

They laughed, shared, grew deeper and walked a little farther down their yoga path....

NOW that being said I didn't know that this yoga path had a detour to the liqour store? What you ask!?

YES as friends brought together by yoga, they went thru their "workbooks" studied postures found a perfect foundation for each to begin and they had wine and fruit along the way!

Now I know you are saying, "Misty, I think all that makes sense isn't it you that always says, hot yoga, STRAPS and a name like Misty gives hot yoga house a bad name?" so what's a little wine!?

NOTHING it was a great 1st Foundations Class at our new "House"!

SO the next one is scheduled make your plans to attend, I can't promise wine you'd have to talk to Robin and Holly about that! But I can promise that you will learn a lot and know YOUR FOUNDATION to begin your hot yoga practice!

Thank you all for coming, I had a blast!

1 comment:

  1. Evening of Learning

    We had a great evening and I found it to be very educational and informative. Good company is always a plus and throw an outstanding bottle of chilled wine with free delivery (Thank You - Holly & Hubby) and some good snacks to pep you up and let the learning begin. Our class got educated on some yoga terminology and you know I didn't realize what a powerful word "NAMASTE" really was. Our teachers do a great job explaining the meanings of those beautiful words, but I guess sometimes I don't pay attention or just get so focused on myself I miss it, but "the divine in me honors the divine in you" is pretty amazing. We are all extraordinary in our own way and each of us have a lot to share with one another I guess we just need to do it a little more. We also each got into our poses to get a better understanding of where each of us are in our own practice so we can develop it more. Em is always so supportive of me and says I just continue to grow more and more and I believe she used the YAK, YAK hand gestures to describe my development. Actually, I have enjoyed getting to know everyone and you gotta talk to do that. EM at least you won't forget me....YAK, YAK...love ya, girl. One day I will be quiet (I know you find it hard to believe) just not today I still have a lot to say. I enjoy getting to know everyone. Our snacks were great just ask Paul he loved the snack bars. I thought I might enjoy one since the wrappers we piling up I knew they had to be good, but gone all of them GONE. I think he ate a bar for every page we covered. Just picking on you Paul I Love ya man. Misty gave us a workbook at the beginning of class and I thought oh, my gosh I hope there is not going to be a test, but don't worry it was not to hard and we only had 22 questions and 6 poses and if you contain your drinking it's not a problem. All you have to do is ask Class I attendees for the answers, just don't tell Misty. JK, no test or passing grade required to graduate.
    It was great to get a better understanding of what I have found to enjoy so much I hope it will help me work a little harder in my practices. You know I didn't really think about this so much until I went to the class but we have 3 great teachers and they all have names that start with M--- so I guess they are the 3 Musketeers. Think about it we are being trained by the best Misty, Melaine and Micheal, pretty cool, uh. For each of you that attended the first class I am glad I got to share the evening with you, + EM. So to end my reading if you want to get a better understanding, have a little fun and share good company sign up for class. Remember BYOB, grab your snacks early if Paul is attending and enjoy the learning and great company I did.

    ReplyDelete