Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving from our "house" to Your's!

I hope you find this Thanksgiving full of love!

I am SO glad we had class this morning....Thanksgiving is a time when you gather with family and friends and let them know you are grateful they are in your life!

SO....To my Hot Yoga House FAMILY I am so thankful and blessed to have each of you leave an impression on my life! I didn't open our "house" with thoughts of adding to my family BUT that is exactly what I have been blessed with. This past week with your outpouring of thoughts, prayers, and service for me was overwhelmingly humbling. You'll never know what it meant to me. I know people don't do things for a "THANK YOU" but it's nice to hear...SO Thank you to Michael, Melanie and Abby for filling in when I couldn't be there,to Sherrie for her support and laundry services, for Robin who mopped the floor when I couldn't and the cards, notes and words spoken I will always be "THANKFUL".

I KNOW I am NOT the only person who has been on the receiving end of this love, I've seen it and now experienced it! If you've ever been worried or uncomfortable trying a yoga class our "home" is one of the most comfortable places you will find. We invite you in......

NOW to just share a little from this morning's class....hummm where do I start! I am THRILLED everyone can make our "house" feel like "home" and that things you do at your own home you feel like you can do in our's...You know that's all I am saying!! Yes that's it...if you want to hear the incredible GREAT THANKSGIVING GAG played on their poor unsuspecting yoga instructor (me) this morning you'll have to come to a class to learn all the details! OR leave the pranksters themselves leave comments!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving...Love and Blessing to you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment