Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Birthday wants to THANK YOU!

What a special treat to actually get a birthday present that you want AND that can generate such happiness to so many others!

WHAT DID WE GET?

Well THANK YOU for my "party" this morning and to those of you who donated funds to our Hot Yoga House Foundation! With these fund we are able to share hot yoga with people who cannot afford it right now. Each of you has gotten something from your mat that you may be didn't expect and want others to share in that too.....I couldn't have asked for anything more!

The people who are able to come to yoga because of your generosity are speechless and would tell you that they have been blessed beyond measure!

Thank you....I don't deserve such wonderful people in my life but I am sure glad I have you!

1 comment: